- Mediated equitable indemnity and contribution claims brought by transportation company against its customer, a medical equipment provider, relating to an $8 million settlement paid to a pedestrian injured by a delivery truck operating under a contract with the transportation company, transporting medical equipment to one of the customers of the medical equipment company.
- Mediated matter where homeowner suffered water damage and contacted water damage remediation firm to work on home. In the process personal items were collected and put into storage pending the remediation work. Homeowner contests the amounts charged for storage and claims damage to property. The restoration company has sued the homeowner for unpaid storage fees and the homeowner has also sued its insurance carrier for insufficient claims payments.
- Mediated contract dispute arising from alleged oral contract to purchase auto insurance on a vintage auto, never placed nor confirmed, after the auto was destroyed in a fire sixteen months later.
- Mediated breach of contract, bailment, negligence claims arising from fire damage to plumbing truck, causing business interruption, damage to plumbing tools, and loss of use of the vehicle damages.
- Mediated breach of contract, bad faith and punitive damages claim brought by homeowners against their insurance company arising from alleged underpayment for repairs, replacement of clothing and furniture and alternative living expenses arising from water damage.
- Handled multiple matters involving conduct of officers, directors, employees, law firms and accounting firms where insurance coverage was in issue and the insurer was initially proceeding under a reservation of rights.