- Arbitrated a claim by a franchisor against a franchisee that breached its franchise agreement, failed to make required payments.
- Arbitrated claims between a franchisor and a franchisee arising from the sale and transfer of its franchises to a transferee, disputes over the amounts owed to the franchisor concerning unpaid royalties and payments for materials, and possible offsets and damages owed to the franchisee resulting from payment calculations and operations issues.
- Arbitrated claims between a franchisee and a franchisor concerning alleged default and termination and effort by the franchisor to assume the franchisee’s leases and tenant improvements and a forced sale of furniture, fixtures and equipment, and a challenge by the franchisee to non-compete covenants.
- Arbitrated injunctive claims by a franchisor against a former franchisee for criticizing, denigrating, disparaging and making derogatory and negative comments about the franchisor arising from disparaging podcasts, tweets, Facebook posts and other online media.
- Handled franchising dispute involving retail food restaurants alleging violations of the Lanham Act, trademark and service mark infringement and breaches of franchising agreements.