Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Disputes
- Arbitrated a dispute between a cannabis dispensary and a cryptocurrency payment processor over alleged fraudulent transactions by customers and which party should bear the loss.
- Arbitrated a dispute between a cryptocurrency owner and a cryptocurrency exchange over responsibility for loss of cryptocurrency from a digital wallet.
- Mediated matter where plaintiff sued for breach of contract for failure to pay licensing fees on encryption key software on a crypto-securities exchange platform. Defendant alleges that the program was buggy and never worked properly and would not load onto iPhones or Android phones.
- Arbitrated a dispute between a customer who alleged that the employees of a communications company allowed hackers to change passwords on a mobile phone and thereafter stole significant assets from a separate cryptocurrency account
- Mediated cryptocurrency and Blockchain dispute involving competing claims between former employees and startup developer of Blockchain software and infrastructure arising from alleged failure of the developer to pay compensation and allocate tokens from an Initial Coin Offering. The parties had competing claims for copyright infringement of a software program, promissory estoppel, conversion, theft and unlawful computer intrusion.